8.30.2007

This Just In: J Holiday Announces New Single


For all you folks making babies off of J. Holiday's "Bed," do I have a treat for you. J just announced his next single will be "Suffocate".



"Ok Ok Ok I know I been M.I.A. but I'm still breathin and grindin. Man I gotta thank all of my friends fans and family for all the support I've been gettin. Cuz lord knows I need it. The more popular you become the more people around you start taking off the mask. The world is funny but as long as I continue to get
ya support imma keep rockin out these hits for ya. Im out here on the road having fun doin this Keyshia Cole tour. Next Stop Dallas Texas 8/31. We out here havin a ball! Be lookin out for that next single "Suffocate". Like I said Imma keep rockin out the hits. I gotta get back out here on this road."


Until then...





Website / Myspace

0 Notes from all over: