9.12.2007

Bynum's husband has financial troubles


What is done in the dark, shall come to light...

When Bishop Thomas Weeks allegedly beat his estranged wife, Juanita Bynum, he had other issues on his mind. It is reported that Weeks were having financial troubles as well.


The station [Fox 5 Atlanta] reports that there is more than $100,000 in judgments against Weeks. He reportedly owes the Xerox Corporation $63,000; Tiffany and Company jewelry store says he hasn't paid the $22,000 he owes; a credit card company says Weeks is in arrears for $13,000; and Ford Motor Credit has a $6,000 judgment against him. Three of the creditors, according to The Associated Press, say they still haven't received a dime from Weeks.

The Global Destiny Ministries pastor is close to losing the church he and Bynum built, and he was evicted from his Duluth, Ga., home in late June, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports. (SOURCE)


Bynum says Weeks choked her, pushed her down, and stomped her in the parking lot of an Atlanta hotel. A hotel bellhop intervened and stopped Weeks from attacking Bynum.

So what was the motive behind the attack???

Bynum was questioning Weeks about being gay. According to TransWorldNews she was uncomfortable and upset with his close relationships he had with some men in the church.

In other JB news, she has filed for divorce from Weeks.

She says she will still loves Weeks.


“I’m not crying just because I was kicked or I was choked. There’s more to it than that for me. I know that scars heal, but I lost somebody that I loved very much. I know people go through this saying I loved him. No, I love him,” Bynum said.

“My love for Bishop Weeks I don’t think will ever die. I said this to someone yesterday, my love for him, separating what I experienced in that parking lot, I have enough love. It’s so much until I think I can marry him twice, but this one is over,” she added.

0 Notes from all over: