10.26.2007

I Love Irv Gotti



I am such a fan of Irv Gotti's show, Gotti's Way. After seeing this past Monday's episode, I am bigger fan. He had a talk with his eldest daughter, Angela. She was being teased at school, some of the other kids were telling her that she was not Gotti's daughter (even I am guilty of saying this). As the episode progressed, we got to see a glimpse of the love he has for her. He did tell her that he was not her biological father, but that he had been in her life since she was 11 months old. In essence, he is her dad, the only dad she knows. He told her that he loved her more than himself (yes, I was almost reduced to tears). It is touching to see a man that is willing to care for and love another man's child. I give him MAD KUDOS for taking on a responsibility that was not his.




If you havent watch this show, please do. Gotti's Way is on VH1, Mondays (check your local listings for time).

sidebar: Ja Rule is reportedly going to be in Austin tomorrow. I am going to attempt to have pictures from his event. So sit tight!!

0 Notes from all over: