11.11.2007

Dr. Donda West dies Suddenly (Update)

MediaTakeOut.com is reporting that Dr. West died from complications from plastic surgery.


Well MediaTakeOut.com managed to get an EXCLUSIVE interview with one of Donda’s family members. And according to that person, Kanye’s mother died of complications that arose while getting a tummy tuck and breast implants. The family member, who was distraught by the incident, told MediaTakeOut.com, “It really was a tragedy. [Donda] went in to have the procedures, and she never made it out.” The insider continues, “I’m not sure if it was the anesthesia or what, but she never made it out of the operating room alive.”

It’s not clear, however, that the physicians or the hospital involved in the procedures are at fault. Nor is it clear that Donda’s passing was a direct result of anything done during the surgery.






Dr. Donda West, Kanye's mom, passed away suddenly last night. She was 58.

At this time, the cause of death is unknown.

Kanye spoke about his love for his mom in his song, "Hey Mama."

“(Hey Mama), I wanna scream so loud for you, cuz I'm so proud of you / Let me tell you what I'm about to do, (Hey Mama) / I know I act a fool but, I promise you I'm goin back to school /I appreciate what you allowed for me
I just want you to be proud of me (Hey Mama).”


My prayers and thoughts go out to Kanye at his time of need.

0 Notes from all over: