11.21.2007

Dr. Jan Adams Walks Out On Larry King


Before Larry King could rip into his a$$, Dr. Jan Adams decided to walk out on Larry. He was supposed to come out for the first segment but did not appeared until after the first commercial break.

"I want to thank you for this opportunity," Dr. Jan Adams told King. "Basically, I had come here to talk about things in the press that aren't
accurate about me.

"But I have a tremendous amount of love and respect for the West family. They asked me not to go on. And I've said from the very beginning, I don't have a side in this," Adams said.

"They are my side, and I'm going to respect their wishes. I'm going to apologize to you because I think I'm taking up your air time, but I will not be on the show and I'm not going to discuss any of that. I'm going to honor their wishes."


Later in the show, Alan Tenenbaum, an attorney for Dr. Adams, explained that Adams received a letter from attorneys representing the West family. The letter asked him not to appear on the show.





King left open the possibility that Adams could appear on the show again Wednesday.

Pic Source: People

0 Notes from all over: