11.07.2007

Positive Week of Blogging: Day 4



If you had 3 months with which to spend $ 30 Million in order to change the world what would you do?

As I was preparing for my day as "Super Black Woman", I thought about the above question. Like most, I could tell you what I would do to change things in my life, but the world?? That is a big undertaking.

I would start small, like build a library in the small suburban town I reside in. Growing up, books were a sancutary (of sorts) for me. I could get lost into a book and forget about the trials and tribulations of growing up black in a not-too-small Mississippi town. So that is one thing I would do, build a library.

Also, I would donate money to Teas Kids Foundation, so that they may be able to help school-aged children in Central Texas get much needed school supplies.

Depending on how much money I had left, I would go to Africa and help construct homes for poverty/AIDS/war ravaged areas.

Click below to see what other PWOB bloggers are writing:

Mes Deux






0 Notes from all over: