11.01.2007

Supahead: Free and clear of Bill Maher


*Karrine "Superhead" Steffans says she is free and clear of her on-and-off again boyfriend Bill Maher, who hosts his own political-themed roundtable show on HBO.


The video vixen-turned-best-selling author has aired out all of the TV host's dirty laundry to various members of the media, including EUR's Lee Bailey and next month's issue of Vibe magazine.


She says, "Bill wants someone he can put down in an argument, tell you how ghetto you are, how big your butt is, and that you're an idiot. That's why you never see him with a white girl or an intellectual.


"I might as well have been a Muslim woman with my head wrapped, walking 10 paces behind my man. [But] I couldn't be 'Bill Maher's girlfriend' anymore - not when I'm Karrine Steffans . . . best-selling author."



CB: Correct me if I am wrong, isnt't she supposedly engage to Eddie Winslow (bka Darius McCrary)?? WTH??


Thanks to Sheila for the link!

0 Notes from all over: