11.17.2007

Tag You're It!

Thanks to Thembi, now I have to complete this meme. A meme is like a chain letter. So here are the rules:



A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...

B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...

C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...

D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



***********************************************************************************

1. I like to dunk my fries in my frosty (notice, this only goes for Wendy's)

2. I am the youngest of 4

3. I had my first lawnmower at 6 years old.

4. I watch way too much TV

5. When I am sick, i tend to stick Kleenex in my nose (hey, I get tired of blowing)

6. I tend to overanalyze everything.

7. Growing up I wanted to be a school teacher (that is before they took out corporal punishment)



Pretty much everyone I know has been tagged...

0 Notes from all over: