12.30.2007

Celebrities' New Year Resolutions

Photobucket

EVE:
“To try and be more on time.”

Black Eyed Peas’ WILL.I.AM:
“To chill, max out. Just do my fizzle, you know.”

ADRIANNE CURRY:
“I’m quitting smoking. I’m going to take Chantix, a pill that helps you quit. It affects your brain. My husband [Christopher Knight] has been taking it. The only downside I’ve seen is that it gives you really bad nightmares. He doesn’t remember, but I know because he’s screaming and waking me up."

REGINA KING:
“My same resolution from last year: to stop cursing.”

ANDERSON COOPER:
“I promise I will blog every day. Right now I blog about once every two months.”

FOREST WHITAKER:
“I want to get even closer to my family. I want to be happy all the time. I pressure myself so much that I forget what I’m doing and why I’m doing it. I’m in the middle of amazing things, and I’m so focused on them – I don’t even experience them!”

Do you ever keep your new year's resolutions??

Don't forget to send in your new year's resolutions, you could be the winner of a Best Buy gift card.

[Photo, Source]

1 Notes from all over:

Unknown said...

My resolution is to not have a resolution.. If that makes sense.. I just want to live everyday better than I did the day before.