12.18.2007

Fergie covers Blender Magazine


Fergie sat down for a revealing interview with Blender Magazine. She was also crowned Blender Magazine's Woman of the Year

READ THE REST


On her overly sexual persona:
“Those songs are about the larger-than-life Fergalicious. It’s a part of me, but expanded. I am a very sexual person, behind closed doors. I’m a freak. Flirty, sexual but not promiscuous. I’m basically a tease — take it or leave it.

How she and boyfriend Josh Duhamel “relax”:

“We like to watch very funny movies with a lot of snacks. [Blades of Glory] is the type of movie we rent all the time. We, uh, get our munchies and watch comedies. We have a blast.”

On “At Night I Pray,” a song she released with Wild Orchid in 1996:“That wasn’t really me. Was I praying at night that love would come along? No, I was out cheating on my boyfriends. I was the biggest cheater on the planet. I was having fun.”

On winning Grammys:“I might not be the most talented person in the world. I might not have the best voice. I might not be the prettiest or the best dancer. But I’ve worked very hard, and I’ve gone through humiliation. That’s why winning an award means so much more to me than it does to other people.”

Reacting to her infamous pant-wetting incident:“It’s like there’s one or two things the public knows about every famous person. With Ashlee Simpson, everyone knows she had a nose job. With me, everyone knows I wet my pants onstage and had a crystal-meth addiction; that sucks. You have to laugh.”

0 Notes from all over: