12.27.2007

Lil Richard has a kinky secret

Little Richard made the following statements in his memoir, "The Life and Times of Lil Richard."

"I used to like to watch people having sex with my band members after the show. I would pay a guy who had a huge penis to come and have sex with these ladies so I could watch them. "

"It was a big thrill to me. If the girls didn't think they could take it, I would watch him make them take it. As I was watching, I would masturbate while someone was nibbling on my chest."

"My whole gay activities were really into masturbation. I used to do it six or seven times a day. In fact everybody used to tell me that I should get a trophy for it. I did it so much.

"Most gay people fall in love with themselves and I was guilty of that."

"I had a female friend named Angel, she was a nude model, dancer and stripper. She could draw a lot of handsome guys for me. She was like a magnet with a fifty-inch bust, all natural."

"Angel would take on four guys at one time because she knew I liked watching, and she wouldn't let them withdraw."

"Believe it or not, Angel and I would have sex. She would do everything to excite me. I loved Angel and she loved me but in different ways.

"She was some type of girl."

1 Notes from all over:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW