1.12.2008

Dawn Robinson's Smelling the Flowers


Former En Vogue diva Dawn Robinson posted on her Myspace page some of her thoughts for 2008.


MY MOTTO FOR 2008, DONT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF. ISNT IT ALL SMALL STUFF?! I'VE
WASTED SO MUCH TIME WORRYING, WALLOWING, ARGUING, CRYING, EXPLAINING & PLEADING WHEN I SHOULD HAVE BEEN LAUGHING, LOVING THANKING, REJOICING, KISSING, CELEBRATING, HUGGING & DANCING (especially the kissing part lol)! I HAD TO ASK MYSELF, WHO AM I "NOT" TO BE GREAT! HOW DARE I "NOT" LIVE FULLY! ISNT THAT WHY WE'RE HERE?


On another site (which will remain nameless) has aired out some of Dawn's discretions via her ex. Said ex claims she is a swinger, nags way too much, and is very difficult to work with (he claims this is the reason she was kicked out of En Vogue and Lucy Pearl).

0 Notes from all over: