1.08.2008

Tamia in Clutch Magazine


Clutch Magazine recently had a one-on-one with Tamia, discussing her album (Between Friends), being Super Mom, and moving to Arizona.

Q: We absolutely love your latest CD, Between Friends and so does everyone else! Are you excited about all the great feedback and love it has received?
I’m very excited about Between Friends . . . especially since I put this album out independently on my own record label, Plus 1 Music Group; it has definitely been a labor love. And, I’m so excited for people who have the album and like it!


Q: We know you are a working mom, like many women. How do you keep it together when you are running around being mom all day?
I don’t run around all day . . . I fly! I’m Super Mom. Just kidding. I don’t know! When you are a mom you just make it work.

Q: We hear that Grant recently joined the Phoenix Suns. Are you happy about the move?
Yes! We are very excited and happy about the move and this season.


To read this and more, go to Clutch Magazine.

0 Notes from all over: