10.09.2007

S.U.C. member Big Moe suffers heart attack, hospitalized


Original Screwed Up CLick member and Houston rapper Big Moe has suffered a heart attack and is currently in a coma.

Big Moe, born Kenneth Moore, suffered a massive heart attack Sunday, October 7 and is currently hospitalized on life support, struggling to stay alive. It is speculated that the attack was brought on from years of drinking "syrup."

According to AHH, the Houston rap community is stunned and in disbelief that another member of the well-known S.U.C. is in dire health.


Big Moe has been a part of the Texas scene forever it seems like," Paul Wall told AllHipHop.com. "Its tough to see somebody you admire and respect holding on for their life. I can only imagine how his family feels. My heart and prayers go out to them and he stays in my thoughts and prayers. God willing he will pull through. I feel selfish as a fan I want him to keep making music. But as a friend I just want him to hold on and keep living."


Chamillionaire had this to say (from his myspace page):


Woke up early this morning.... phone kept ringin'...ringin'.....ringin'......

People callin me to find out if Big Moe of the Screwed Up Click had passed away.... heart jumped outta my chest......I called his phone..... his mother picked up.... man I just knew that she was gonna tell me some bad news....but she tells me that he hasn't passed away..... he had a heart attack and was in the hospital though,....but she told me she is sure that he is still breathing...... (sigh of relief for a second)..... but then i started to think about his health and how a lot of people knew it was gettin bad.... remember the feeling after screw passed?....... now I know I might get hate for this.....I know Im running the risk of sounding "preachy"........ but im starting to hate everything that "syrup"stands for....we been promotin it in our freestyles for a while and its an imbedded part of Texas culture....but I dont like the thought of it anymore......

Not because I been up since 5:30am talkin about it, ...not because im hollywood and dont appreciate it......not because I dont like the color purple.....

Its because I got 2 homies in jail behind "drank" cases and im aware of the fact that it has been attached to the untimely deaths of some people. Maybe ill feel different after I get some more sleep.... but for now... thats what i gotta say about it... I hope Big Moe makes it through..... Too many Texas soldiers are not here any more .... because of stuff like this and other nonsense...



Our thoughts and prayers go out to Big Moe and his family.

0 Notes from all over: