11.01.2007

Old Navy, get it together


Just like any other plus-size diva, I love to look good. When I look good, I feel good. So with that in mind, I was over on Old Navy's website, checking out their goodies when I see that they have finally decide to carry plus size clothing (clothing that I can actually wear). My grievance with ON is that my size is available online exclusively (which we know means, heifer, you aint going to find this in any store, so you may as well just click the checkout button and call it a night).

Why must I be tortured like this?!?! All I want are a few things to spruce up my wardrobe.

Well that is enough of my teeny rant, I will post some of the items that I will be getting (as soon as I get paid).

5 Notes from all over:

THE 78' MS. J said...

Try torrid they have cute trendy stuff.

Thembi Ford said...

When in doub with Old Navy just order it - you can always return it to the store and get your money back. Hell, I once returned a pair of jeans that Id worn for an entire weekend. Trifling, I know, but Old Navy is good for that.

Cassandra said...

Ms J - Thanks. What do you think about Ashley Stewart??

Thembi- You know that is trifling!! One question- did you cut the tags or hid the tags??

Thembi Ford said...

Please...I had taken the tags off and the top of the jeans had that wrinkle that they get when theyre slightly too small for your belly...like, CLEARLY wornd...yep...thats how I roll...

Cassandra said...

Thembi,
I am done with you for the rest of the week...

but I have been known to take clothes back when I needed money to get in the club (yep, the undergrad years)...