12.10.2007

Trailer: First Sunday



I am adding this to my "must see" list.

Here is the plot:

FIRST SUNDAY is the story of best friends Durell (Ice Cube) and LeeJohn (Tracy Morgan), down on their luck, and in desperate need of $17,000 to pay off a debt that will keep Leejohn from losing his life and Durell from losing his son. Having exhausted every logical option, and with a week to come up with the money, they come up with their most hair-brained scheme ever...robbing a church! Once inside they end up spending the night in the presence of the Lord and are forced to deal with much more than they bargained for, including the choir director Rickey, masterfully played by comedian Katt Williams.

2 Notes from all over:

Anonymous said...

Ima have to recover before I consider another Ice Cube flick. LOL. Last night I saw, Are We There Yet? and it damn-near killed me to sit through it. LOL.

Cassandra said...

I feel you on Are We There Yet?.